Last week, we celebrated the first day of spring with these 4 fashionable pieces for your closet.
This week, it’s time to talk about your spring makeup bag!
Hollywood makeup artist Julie Murray offers 5 tips for putting your best face forward this spring:
1) Avoid heavy foundation.
2) Mind your brows.
3) Lashes, lashes, lashes!
5) Don’t be afraid of color.
Playing off Julie’s brilliant beauty advice, I’ve handpicked 5 beauty products that you can apply to your makeup routine. All of these items can be found on Nextag, for a great price.
Check out the best spring makeup under $10!
This Cover Girl Simply Powder Foundation offers the following benefits:
- Cover Girl says it won’t clog your pores.
- It “covers like a liquid, but it’s a powder!”
- Helps to even your skin tone.
- It’s suitable for sensitive skin.
- Non-acnegenic = not likely to cause acne.
Mind Your Brows for $8.00
Here’s why this Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil & Gel is awesome:
- It comes in a variety of colors to match your tone.
- The pencil defines your brows first….
- ….then the gel “styles, shades, and sets brows.”
- It won’t make your brows look heavy – you control the amount you apply.
- It’s a 2-in-1 makeup tool; super convenient when you’re on the go!
Lashes, Lashes, Lashes for $5.49
Check out why your lashes will rock with Revlon’s Custom Waterproof Mascara in blackened brown:
- It has an adjustable bristle brush “for 2 looks in 1.”
- Setting 1 aligns the brush for long, dramatic lashes.
- Setting 2 aligns the brush for long and defined lashes (separates the chunks of mascara).
- It’s great for all-day wear, and it’s waterproof.
- Reviewers say it “doesn’t clump, and adds volume.”
Contouring for $5.37
Reasons you need this E.l.f. Studio Angled Contour Brush in your makeup bag:
- Great for blending eye shadow primer and concealer under your eyes.
- Can also use it to apply darker shadows in your crease. This adds depth to your eyes.
- Works well for applying cream-based eye shadows.
- Happy buyers say “it’s super soft on your eyes!”
- 95% of reviewers highly recommend this contour brush for its quality and price.
Don’t Be Afraid of Color for $8.00
A few reasons why you shouldn’t leave home without Sephora Ultra Shine Lip Gloss:
- Will give your lips maximum shine, while working as a moisturizer.
- Research shows that “4 hours after application, lip hydration increased by 50%.”
- You’ll love the soft applicator – it allows you to apply the perfect amount of gloss.
- It reflects light, adding shine for a night out on the town.
- It’s $8.00 – that’s a steal for high quality Sephora products!
With these 5 beauty products in your spring makeup bag, you’ll greet this new season with a fresh and fabulous face….on a budget!
- Health & Beauty